Edu Highlight: Inside Higher Ed

News about higher education is just as important as news pertaining to funding school. Inside Higher Ed has been a really good source for me since I first discovered it. It's pretty much how I got an overview of what's going on with funding toward school.

My discovery of the federal funding caps and limits wasn't pleasant. Nor was the fact that I had to learn about while filling out the FAFSA; school made no mention nor post about it. Most of everything school related you can find here along with the occasional hiccups associated with standing out from the masses.

One of the key drawing factors for me are their webinars and job boards [for colleges/universities along with the site itself]. If the posts don't interest you, then pay a visit to their Career Advice along with their blog. Reading the articles, posts and comments might spark an innovative fire that could lead you to where you want to go.

Also, pay a visit to the Booklets section. It houses article series that were part of past webinars; some I was actually able to attend. Keep an eye out for future webinars because they are very informative; especially when its a topic you're highly concerned with [The Future of Student Loans webinar was a biggie for me].


Popular Posts